Friday, January 15, 2010

Voodoo Graphics Card Graphics Card Options?

Graphics card options? - voodoo graphics card

I wonder which graphics card to get. cod4 mainly for games, etc. on the road.
My PC Spec
Pentium D 2.8 (dual core)
2GB DDR2 RAM
Vista is running in this time (you can remove new) install
GeForce 7300 LE (entered into the computer, but not good enough)

So far, so I want the ATI Radeon HD 3850 or GeForce 8600GT to consider, since the retail prices of around 100 pounds.

For my setup, and one of these cards are good enough to play at cod4, pro street at high settings? If you play COD4 on low settings.

My PC is able to fit graphics xbox360 with one of these cards?

Is the GeForce 8800GT for this difference?

Built Sorry for all the questions Ive only on PC games for my last year lol for PC games, is a DX4 120 MHz with a Voodoo card, I think.

Thanks for any help.

5 comments:

Druid Dude said...

I like how no one answers your questions about graphics cards. Enter 2.3 em, because decisions of the budget or preferences, and they simply ignore and say "OMG is this illness its place."

For the budget, 8600GT, runs almost all new games with max settings without problems. I've heard they can only assist if the settings in Crysis. Otherwise, if you have money, 8800

atkurien... said...

Currently, I bought an XFX Nvidia GeForce 8600 graphics card and this card works very well. I play Halo 2 with all graphics and high-game Medieval 2 Total War with the above graphic. And Company of Heroes graphic DO high, so that when you can buy the XFX 8600 GTS Nvidia to make the adjustment to the altitude.

I will woundn't ATI because Nvidia has lived longer and has much better products.

I must say that the 360 lots of good graphics, but if your Windows Vista and has a good graphics card like the 8600GT or 8800, then the graphics would be much better on the computer on the Xbox 360

I thought buying a 8800GT, but it was too expensive and do not fit in my PC. It was great. The difference is that all of 8800 more video memory and 512 MB or 1024 MB has. A 8600GT has 256MB, but the processing speed is much faster. I think the processing speed is 750MHz and 8800 has 640MHz.

I also recommend the purchase, video cards, because they have economic ground equipment Hardwar www.tigerdirect.come. I think, is the XFX 8600GT $ 130, but you also get Company of Heroes with free.

And remember, if you right of the video ports, as you VGA or DVI, and you have the right to PCI Express.

Well, I hope that helps and if you have questions, ask.

identity said...

and the 8800 GT is a world 8600th make it possible. but its processor is a fiasco. The Pentium D is a smart shit. Sorry, I'm trying to be mean, but it sucks. I want to see if my card is a new CPU can process first. 8600 8800, but now is not the 8800 is worth extra.

Silent Nightmare said...

I have heard very good reviews of the GeForce 8800GT in the game of his investment.

airdogsp... said...

Your Pentium D is a kind of behind the times.

If I buy a new card, get the new 8800 GT to 512. This system uses the latest technology, they are in the early 9800's. It runs cooler is powerful enough to all the games today (call of duty on which they run up, Crysis probably) in the middle. But with this good the rest of the card can slow down your system.

Post a Comment