Sunday, January 3, 2010

Dog Bag Jet Set Has Anyone Brought Their Pug On Board A Plane With Them For A Long Flight?

Has anyone brought their Pug on board a plane with them for a long flight? - dog bag jet set

I bring my pug me on board a flight for 8 hours. They say only 81 / 2 inch of space under the seat, where they tell me that I must keep Prissy. Has anyone traveled with her dog like this, and how does it work? I confirm that I take with me, but I wonder what happened to others with their dogs. Prissy is 19.5 kg. I fly with Jet Blue and they said, the weight is 20 kg including the purchase of the soft side, mesh / nylon bag for your pet at Walmart. I weighed the bag and not 3 pounds. Please tell me your experiences.

1 comments:

Rosalie said...

I seriuosly consider - your Pug does not reduce the weight is small, 1 / 2 pounds, unless, not the airmail envelope - and the softer side field will be safe or acceptable in the utility room.

I can not imagine sending a brachiocephalic dog in the cargo hold of an airplane - may be heated by hyperventilation, which is what they do when they are stressed. I think it is possible that you could have your dog dead on arrival there, and it would be terrible - not so peaceful at all.

Even if you have a way to see into the passenger compartment, what would you do in case of overheating caused by stress? possible that a conflict with the same speed when the stressor is not removed - and it is difficult to remove an airplane when you're on the water.

Seriously, this is not a good idea. Find another way for your dog to walk, or better yet, it behind their own interest.

Post a Comment