Friday, December 11, 2009

Purpura Causes More Condition_symptoms Henoch Schonlein Purpura-is My Rash Infected?

Henoch Schonlein purpura-is my rash infected? - purpura causes more condition_symptoms

I left the hospital, there is mentioned nearly two weeks after contracting the disease as a result of pnemonia. I am running on a course of steroids and omeprazole, with a couple of weeks. The eruption of blisters and stains are gone except the ankles. The blister on my right ankle was when I threw the half-day evening, and it bleeds. On average, I expect it to pink-red, since it knows a layer of the skin, but it is a dark spot in the middle. It is infected? I was told to put no cream. I am a little worried because the skin is white for the next patch and the ankle is making me more trouble than usual today. What should I do? You can probably a nurse in my documents, but always make an appointment is difficult. anyone help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment