Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Doctors Want To Kil Babies Chinese Herbs And Acid Reflux?

Chinese herbs and acid reflux? - doctors want to kil babies

Hello, thank you for reading. I am a 13 years old girl suffering from acid reflux, which makes me sick all the time and not on a nano-second, I'll go for about 2 years when I've tried everything like ...
LCA
Aloe Vera
strpa dark molasses
Honey
Drugs to many doctors (and now)
Compressed Natural Mint and magnesium spirlana
Several vitiams
Digestive enzymes.
Acupressure
Homeopathy
Jeff tried Martians ebook
and all other things on the Internet, people claim that the "remedies"
none of them worked! also still actuallii Martians ebook Jeff.
Then I read this line, and I spoke to a person suffering from Chinese herbs to treat reflux, and all very bad.
You know something about this or can recommend or have tested and it's something. or thin, that the work for me?
Thank you soo much!
Oh, and please, can you give me serious answers, not ONLii things like "I do not know" or answersd sarcastically as "go kil yourself"

0 comments:

Post a Comment