Sunday, December 27, 2009

European Etf How To Get A European Bank Account?

How to get a European Bank Account? - european etf

First of all I want to convert some of my dollars into euros, I recently completed a ING Orange Savings Account and I am thrilled by its simplicity transfferring Fund. Is there a bank or a similar service in Europe, I would my money into a euro-based transfer account?

I really do not want to do on an ETF or something, just a money market account to the bank. Thank you,

1 comments:

netguy17... said...

The best option is to use World Everbanks Currency Exchange. They open currency euro or any other CD itself, without an offshore account.

I used to have an account with Anglo Irish Bank in Austria and the euro opened without citizenship, but it is possible that the laws changed so that accounts can not Eurocitzs euros. Funding is provided by fedx travelers checks and Intl. The retreat was made by a partner bank in the United States. As you know, it was a nuisance and there werent that good. Its nice to have an offshore account, when you can not be accessed overseas a lot and travel and simple.

Post a Comment