Monday, February 22, 2010

Polyp In Gallbladder Pain In Right Hip Chest Pain And Headache?

Chest pain and headache? - polyp in gallbladder pain in right hip

After chest pains. Is not constant, but if it lasts 1-2 days, then he disappeared for a week or two. Chest pain is located right in the chest, feels like a "bubble" around the pain in the neck and head. It is my jaw, ear pain and headache in the forehead. When the pain subsides, the headaches go away, until it begins again.
In the DR have all the evidence classified. They say that I stirred my esaphogus GERD, they found small polyp in my gallbladder, but say there is no problem. It was with all my heart tests and they say they are normal. I have a small hiatal hernia.
I have all kinds of terrain without med Nobody seems to have that really burn no heart, only pain in the chest and the HEAd.
I looked everywhere on the net, and nobody seems this type of chest pain have a headache too. Please help.

1 comments:

Cherokee Billie said...

advice is intended as a naturopathic physician, a treatment program, you will. E-mail address private, and I will check with you.

Post a Comment