Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can I Bath My Leopard Gecko Some Leopard Gecko Bathing Questions?

Some leopard gecko bathing questions? - can i bath my leopard gecko

OK, now I've read in my bath. This time I dumped too much water in
(I did not know that.) So, if I for Leo, she tried to swim, and threw his head in water. I was worried because the chlorine in the water, and I do not know whether the impact on them. She just dump the head in water for a few seconds. I think she drank a sip of water. (A little) Please tell me if it

3 comments:

The Reptile Informant Loverly said...

Also just for the bath, leopard gecko, water must be before your Leopard Gecko thurally treats him. Since chlorine is a chemical toxic to reptiles, which is necessary to contact a veterinarian.

Holly T said...

Why is chlorine in the water first? Never leave your leo in contact with chemicals. I would definitely call the training in the morning .. especially when he drank.

Sam said...

Although she believes can to be sure, but I personally would do well (only at the vet, the vet would pose too), give the next time only the warm, clear water, no chlorine.

Post a Comment